Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Everyone starts thinking about what they are thankful for.
- I am thankful that I have worked out some kinks in my creative business.
- I am thankful for the sales I have had on cards at my shop.
- I am thankful for being healthy enough to work at my shop.
- I am thankful for the ability to enjoy my friends
- I am thankful for those people who have touched my life in a positive way.
- I am thankful that I can afford to struggle along in a new business (again) for a few years
- I am thankful for the guidance I have found in the last year over the direction of this business
- I am thankful to have a husband who will support me in all of this growing.
- I am thankful for all the programmers and business people who have thought up sites that allow me to list my products and pay a fee only when I list or when someone buys so I do not have to invest all my time and energy in selling.
- I am thankful for readers who have followed me through many changes on this blog (and my other blogs).
What things are you thankful for today?